Are you looking for a part-time job with flexibility and the possibility of maturing into full-time? If so, our prep cook position may be right for you! We are currently seeking an experienced Prep Cook to join our culinary team.
This is a part-time position with the possibility of full-time. Ability to work Saturdays is required. Schedules will vary based on the amount and types of events booked each week. 6 months of food service experience is required. Applicant must hold a valid, unexpired WA Food Handler permit.
- Assists in preparation of all types of food items while following recipes
- Works as a team player
- Assists in cleaning the whole kitchen area, kitchen equipment, refrigerators, freezers, and storage area
- Advises supervisor of kitchen equipment repair or replacement needs
- Oversees food display and garnishing
- Properly utilizes, stores, and labels cooked food and food items
- Checks computer printout for menu amounts and recipes. Reports any discrepancies to supervisor. Submits food usage report to supervisor.
- Wage $9-$12/hr, DOE
Happy Day Catering
Company Website: www.happydaycatering.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)