Are you looking for a part-time job with flexibility and the possibility of maturing into full-time? If so, our prep cook position may be right for you! We are currently seeking an experienced Prep Cook to join our culinary team. Happy Day Catering provides delicious food to the Quad City region from our Lewiston Orchards kitchen.
This is a part-time position with the possibility of full-time. Ability to work Saturdays is required. Schedules will vary based on the amount and types of events booked each week. 6 months of food service experience is required. Applicant must hold a valid, unexpired WA Food Handler permit.
- Assists in preparation of all types of food items for while following recipes.
- Works as a team player.
- Assists in cleaning the whole kitchen area, kitchen equipment, refrigerators, freezers, and storage area.
- Advises supervisor of kitchen equipment repair or replacement.
- Oversees food display and garnish on all serving lines.
- Properly utilizes, stores, and labels cooked food and food items.
- Checks computer printout for menu amounts and recipes. Reports any discrepancies to supervisor. Submits food usage report to supervisor.
- Wage $9-$12/hr, DOE
Happy Day Catering
Company Website: www.happydaycatering.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)