Are you looking for a part-time job with flexibility?
Happy Day Catering is seeking applicants for the position of part-time Event Staff. The successful applicant will be reliable, energetic, and be willing to learn and maintain Happy Day’s high standards so our clients receive the best service possible. Duties include helping to set up, break down, and serve at catered events at various locations, as well as other related duties that may arise. As the face of Happy Day Catering at events, a professional and enthusiastic attitude is a must, as you will regularly be around and interacting with event hosts and guests.
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays
- Professional demeanor and polished appearance
- **Access to reliable transportation**
- Previous food and customer service experience
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- WA State Food Worker card MUST be obtained within 14 days of hire: https://www.foodworkercard.wa.gov/index.html
Happy Day Catering
Company Website: www.happydaycatering.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)