Happy Day Catering is seeking applicants for the position of Event Packer. This position entails packing all required items for catering events (service supplies, decorations, rental items, etc.). Other duties may be assigned according to events booked, including deliveries or pick-ups, work as an event staffer, or kitchen prep work.
This position is part-time on-call with the potential for full-time. Hours are flexible and variable, Mon through Saturday, depending on the type and volume of catering events booked for the week. Evening work may be required.
- Applicant must hold a valid, unexpired driver’s license.
- Access to reliable transportation is required.
- For driving insurance purposes, applicants must be at least 20 years old.
- Applicant must have food industry experience, as occasional vending or kitchen work may be required.
- Applicant must hold a valid, unexpired WA Food Handler permit.
- This position requires extensive standing, walking, and lifting. Applicant must be able to safely lift 50 pounds.
- High attention to detail is required.
- Applicant must be computer proficient and willing and able to learn our reporting software.
Happy Day Catering
Company Website: www.happydaycatering.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)