Happy Day Catering is seeking applicants for a Warehouse and Maintenance staff person.
This position is part-time on-call with the potential for full-time. Hours are flexible and variable, Mon through Saturday, depending on the type and volume of catering events booked for the week. Evening work may be required. Wage is $10/hr.
- Applicant must hold a valid, unexpired driver’s license and be proficient at driving, backing, and parking a truck and trailer.
- Access to reliable transportation is required.
- For driving insurance purposes, applicants must be at least 20 years old.
- Applicant must have food industry experience, as occasional vending or kitchen work may be required.
- Applicant must hold a valid, unexpired WA Food Handler permit.
- This position requires extensive standing, walking, and lifting. Applicant must be able to safely lift at least 50 pounds.
Happy Day Catering
Company Website: www.happydaycatering.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)